Monday, July 28, 2008

Out with the OLD, in with the new.

Hello, new blog. I know you will be better than xanga, whether anyone reads you or not. I promise to keep my posts fun, with only a tiny bit of bitching.


So it's summertime in DALLASS, which means staying inside all day til the temperature reaches a degree I can stand being in and waking up at 3:00pm.

Here are some of the good things summer 08 has had to offer so far.

- I graduated from HIGH SCHOOOL!
- Meeting new people, making new friends. Becoming closer to old friends.
- Summer=party
- A good friendship that I lost is back. The best part, she makes me free snowcones :)
- I have a new found love for Rage Against the Machine
- I went to Mexico for a week!
- I danced with the boy of my DREAMS, a lot.
- Preparing to move to New York. Fucking NEW YORK!
- Met my roommates for next year!

Here are some of the bad things summer 08 has had to offer so far. Since I'm keeping the bitching to a minimum, I will turn them all around with positives.

- I'm somewhat bothered by the fact that I have two roommates. Our dorm has bunk beds. BUNK BEDS! The good thing is that they are both sweet girls.
- Jasmine's has become my second home, BUT I've made friends with one of the servers
- Some people don't realize it takes dos to tango. How can you be ignoring someone when they haven't tried ONCE to talk to you either? I have other things to say on this subject, but I'll go straight to the point with a little advice. Don't treat your supposed "best friends" that you love so much, like shit. It's pretty irritating and it makes me want to actually ignore you. Well, I really can't blame you, because it's my fault I let you do it to me all year.

So, I couldn't turn the last one into a positive, but two out of three isn't so bad.



School starts in a month.
Summer life, I love you.

No comments: